What To Expect On This Labor Day Sales 2021
The Labor Day sales 2021 are still over a month away. It’s one of the biggest sales events between now and the very well-known Black Friday sales in November. So those who are always looking for deals will surely want to grab these deals on September 6. We’ve put together this Labor Day sales guide to let you know what will be on sale, who has the best deals, and how long this deal will last. We had also kept in mind some accessible costs of the hottest Labor Day sales last year, so you can get a flavour of what to expect in September. In addition, we’ve preserved all the prices, savings amounts, and our thoughts and recommendations from when we covered the event. We saw prices across some categories were so low that some deals were more affordable than the previous Black Friday Deals.
So, in this blog, we will guide you on what to expect in this year’s Labor Day deals. Also, we will discuss how non-US residents can ship to their country at affordable shipping rates.
Table Of Content:
- Which stores give the biggest discounts on Labor Day?
- Will Amazon have Labor Day Sales?
- What to expect from this year’s Labor Day sales?
- How long Labor Day sales will last?
- Do these online stores ship internationally?
- How can I ship internationally from the US?
Which Stores Gives The Biggest Discounts On Labor Day?
It depends heavily on what you’re looking for in the Labor Day sales. For example, suppose you’re looking for things like appliances, outdoor items, or furniture. In that case, you should try stores like Home Depot, Lowes, and Overstock on Labor Day. But if you’re in the market for TVs, laptops, or other tech items, you should check out stores like Amazon, Best Buy, and direct sellers like HP and Dell. If you’re looking for discounts on mattresses, brands like Nectar, Sealy, Saatva, and Purple will probably have promotions running over Labor Day.
Will Amazon Have Labor Day Sales?
Amazon typically does not run deals specifically labelled as Labor Day deals. However, you can get tons of special discounts on it anyway, and if Best Buy and Walmart run their own Labor Day sales events then this will probably be the case. If you’re trying to find affordable laptops, TVs, headphones, or other electronics, do check out which deals Amazon has going on on the day to see what they are offering.
What To Expect From This Year’s Labor Day Sales?
As with most other major online shopping events, the Labor Day sales will also have many tech deals to check out. You can expect Best Buy and Walmart to have deals on low-cost laptops and 4K TVs. You can also expect discounts on headphones and hubs, especially if Amazon holds sales on its own devices like it does on other sales events.
Home Depot, Lowe’s, Best Buy and Amazon usually offer a wide range of deals on Labor Day, covering pretty much all the bases. However, last year, Dell, Lenovo, and HP offered the best deals on laptops.
How Long Labor Day Sales Will Last?
Most discount deals tend to end as Labor Day itself ends, but we’ll probably see things gradually wind down throughout the week. In some cases, like the Home Depot’s appliances sale, we may even see a longer sales period; they went till September 16 last year.
Last year, Labor Day sales started almost a week earlier than Labor Day itself. However, most of the best deals launched over the previous weekend and, of course, Labor Day itself. In general, shoppers looking for appliances tend to have more time to consider their purchases while shoppers looking for cheap techs like laptops, TVs, and tablets tend to have a shorter purchase window overall.
Do These Online Stores Ship Internationally From The US?
Unfortunately, the US online stores do not currently provide international shipping, and even if they do, it can be costly. You will need a US address, where you can send the items and then ship them back to your country. However, there is still a way to get products shipped from
How Can I Ship Internationally From The US?
If you are not from the US and you want to enjoy these special discounts from US online stores, you may face the following difficulties:
- Store retailer doesn’t ship internationally
- They ask for a US phone number
- The store doesn’t accept your credit card
- They ask for a US shipping address
- Shipping charges are so expensive
In that case, there is one solution: getting the services from the package forwarding company that can help them solve these issues. The following package forwarding companies will help you in shipping your items from the USA to your desired destination:
- Global Shopaholics is a worldwide package forwarding company that offers a free US address and free storage for 180 days. You can also tell them to buy the product for you if the store doesn’t accept your credit card or any other buying issue. In addition, you can save your shipping cost up to 80% by using their package consolidation service.
- MyUS gives their members premium membership; after that, you get the tax free US address, where you can store your package for 30 days. Also, if you have difficulty while purchasing, all you have to do is copy and paste the URL into their buying assistance section; they will buy it for you.
- Planet Express will provide you with 45 days of free storage along with a tax-free US address. By using their Shop For Me service, you can assist them in buying the items for you. You can also get the multiple shipping rates by using their postage calculator.
Labor Day is happening on the first Monday of September, which is not too far away. Labor Day Sales are a big shopping event, just like the Black Friday Deals; there are plenty of discounts you can find on big US online stores. Non-US residents can also enjoy these deals even if they don’t have a US address.
News & Updates
Subscribe for Monthly Newsletter!